Due to overwhelming response, we have increased the Ang Bao Prize Pool from $1,200 to $3,200!
How does it work?
- Simply refer a friend to SeedIn from 11th Jan to 11th Feb 2020
- Upon complete registration, both you and your friend will receive an email notification
- Return to the SeedIn app to open your Ang Bao and stand a chance to win $2, $8 or $88
- The more friends you refer, the better odds you have at opening our $88 Ang Baos!
Only investors using the SeedIn App [Version 70.9] will be eligible to this promo.
Huat are you waiting for? Have a prosperous Chinese New Year with SeedIn this 2020!
Not a member yet?
Sign up here!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Campaign is organised by SeedIn Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. All persons (‘Participants’) taking part in this campaign agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this campaign, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
3. The Ang Bao Draw Campaign starts 11th January 2020 and ends on 11th February 2020, 17:00.
4. All cash prizes for the campaign will be credited into the Participant’s SeedIn Wallet.
5. Redemption of all unopened Ang Baos will cease on 14th February 17:00 and uncollected prizes will be forfeited.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the campaign at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this campaign.
7. The Participant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the campaign, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Participant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
8. All entries are sent at the risk of the Participant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
9. By entering the Campaign, all Winners must consent to be included in post-campaign marketing activities.
10. All Participants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Campaign including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.